The health and well-being of meeting attendees, staff and sponsors remains a top priority. With a close eye on the latest world and local conditions, new technologies and personal safety concerns, SNIS is prepared to make adjustments as necessary.
General Care and Safety Precautions
- SNIS will follow health regulations put forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, El Paso County Government and state mandates during the 2021 SNIS Annual Meeting.
- One reusable cloth mask will be provided to each registered attendee. SNIS also encourages attendees to bring their own masks.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the meeting space and hotel.
- Appropriate social distancing practices will be observed.
- SNIS and The Broadmoor will continually review COVID-19 cleaning protocols.
Venue Cleaning Protocols
The Broadmoor has received Ecolab Science Certification™ and is taking heightened measures to provide a safe and comfortable experience for all attendees. Read about the steps that the hotel is taking to ensure your safety here.
Personal Conduct Commitment
Attendees are required to abide by certain health and safety conduct guidelines while at the 2021 SNIS Annual Meeting. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting to daily temperature checks, wearing a mask at all times in public areas and engaging in appropriate physical distancing. Do not attend the meeting if you are ill or have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
Check here for the latest guidelines for travel, as well as information on additional safety measures being taken by airlines: